Please read the Policy carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, you accept the practices described in the Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, do not use the Site.
We may change the Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Site to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use the Site. This includes:
- Information you provide to us: We may collect information about you when you fill out a form, sign up for a newsletter, or use other features on the Site. This may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use the Site, we may collect certain information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and access times. We may also collect information about your location and the device you use to access the Site.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms or other websites that you have visited.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We use the information we collect to operate and improve the Site.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to communicate with you about the Site or other products or services offered by LensAdvizor Pte. Ltd..
- For marketing and advertising: We may use the information we collect to send you marketing and advertising materials, or to personalize your experience on the Site.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as follows:
- With third parties: We may share the information we collect with third parties, such as service providers or partners, for the purposes described in this Policy.
- With your consent: We may share the information we collect with your consent or at your direction.
- As required by law: We may disclose the information we collect if required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- To protect our rights: We may disclose the information we collect to protect the rights, property, or safety of LensAdvizor Pte. Ltd., the Site, or our users.
You have the following choices regarding the information we collect and use:
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications we send you.
- Access and update your information: You may access and update the information we have about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Withdraw your consent: If you have given us your consent to use your information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Exercise your rights under applicable law: Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, such as the right to request access to or deletion of your information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as needed to comply with legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
We have implemented security measures to protect the information we collect about you. However, no data transmission or storage system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
International Data Transfer
The information we collect may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which it was collected. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your jurisdiction.
When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect it as described in this Policy.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can take steps to delete such information.
If you have any questions about the Policy or our information practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: 24 Dec 2022